
Hahaha. My silly han thought that he didn't save his post, only for me to find the draft in the "dashboard" hahaha. Silly han.
I have to say,there's nothing much more a girl like me to ask for to have such an understanding, cute, silly, crazy, immature, but sometimes mature, lazy, and a never-giving up bf. (there are more traits but let's not get too carried away, like self obsessed, etc.) hahaha.
There are still questions un-answered and I know that it would be some time before everything finalizes. I don't know what our future will hold for us, mayb another few more yrs of long dist? Or mayb not, but whatever it is, I just know that I'll hang on to it for however long is possible.
Knowing myself pretty well, I would honestly have broken up with me a long time ago, but yet you held on and this means alot to me. Thanks han for everything, though I know my surprise may not mean much or you might already know, I hope it will mean something to you. For all the comprises you did, all the giving in you gave (even when I'm so stubborn and ren xing) thanks han, your truly the other half of the puzzle that makes the jigsaw an image. I would do everything again even if we were to start right from the beginning and go through what we did. Your perfect to me in everyway, even if ya friends say that your fat. Hahaha. I l u squicoon/ squiankey!!my silly silly silly squirrel:) hehehe.
Thank you, once again for simply being you.
(1:57 PM)